How to Take Care of Teeth During Thanksgiving
This Thanksgiving, we want to extend our special gratitude to our patients for their trust and confidence in our practice. Thank you for your loyalty‼! At Prestige Dental, we strive to elevate the standard in dental care by providing top quality service, customized treatment, and modern technology in a comfortable setting. We want to show our appreciation by providing some great tips that will help you take care of your teeth during this holiday season.
The Pilgrims and Native Americans found creative ways to keep their teeth healthy. Fortunately, keeping your teeth clean and healthy is a much easier task nowadays.
- Watch out for the Turkey bones! Use care when feasting on the holiday turkey. Tooth damage can occur by accidentally biting into the small bones.
- Remember to brush twice daily and floss daily. During the holiday time, schedules can get busy, but be sure to keep up with your home care. Your teeth and gums will thank you!
- Cranberries help protect your teeth against decay! Including them with your Thanksgiving feast is a good idea.
- Take your toothbrush with you wherever you go: Don’t forget your floss, toothbrush, and toothpaste! A lot of people forget to pack them for trips during the busy holiday season. But they’re very important if you want to keep your teeth clean and healthy. If you can’t access a toothbrush, rinse your mouth with water after you eat to help remove food debris and acid.
- See your dentist soon after thanksgiving: Seeing your dentist before you have a problem keeps your dental bill as low as possible.
Prestige dentist Dr. Vasag Bouzoghlanian uses his advanced skills, traditional care, and modern technology to provide his patients with comprehensive general, restorative, cosmetic, and preventive dental care. With a variety of treatments and services, including porcelain veneers, dental implants, TMJ treatment, gum treatment, teeth whitening, snoring and sleep apnea management, and more. Dr. Vasag Bouzoghlanian has created beautiful smiles for patients from across Pasadena, South Pasadena, La Canada Flintridge, San Marino, Altadena, Arcadia, San Gabriel and surrounding communities. Give us a call at (626) 577-2017 to reserve your end-of-the-year dental appointment!
Location: 1060 E Green St #203, Pasadena, CA 91106
Back to Articles